Just when we were almost on the verge of getting back to normal, or so we thought, the second wave hit us, and it hit us harder than we thought it was capable of. The country is recovering from a sudden setback, once again, and it is devastating all around. There is death everywhere, and there is no relief to see. Now all we can do is be kind to each other, follow COVID protocol, And hope for the best.
Another thing we desperately need is to be prepared for the worst. With the number of cases increasing every single day, it is before our own / our family’s turn. Due to the already overcrowded hospitals and bed luxury, home remedies prove to be the most effective.
In addition to following what doctors have advised, here are 10 small but extremely important things a positive patient patient should follow at home, and they could possibly save their lives.
1. If you have COVID, then sleep on your stomach all the time. If this is not possible due to health issues, then sleep by your side. Do not keep anything on your back, as it damages your lungs and may allow fluid to enter.
2. Set your watch every two hours while sleeping on your stomach, and then get up from bed and walk for 15-30 minutes, no matter how tired or weak you feel.
3. Rotate your arms frequently, it helps to open your lungs.
4. Breathe in through your nose, and breathe through your mouth. This will help build up your lungs, and will also help get rid of the pneumonia or other fluids you may have.
5. When sitting on a reclining chair, sit upright. Do not hold back because it will destroy your lungs.
6. While watching TV, get up and walk during every commercial.
7. Eat at least 1-2 eggs a day, as well as bananas, avocados and asparagus. They are good for potassium.
8. Drink gatorade or water with electrolytes to keep you from getting dehydrated.
9. Do not drink anything cold. Either have things at room temperature, or heat them.
10. Try not to consume milk products or pork; And try to be vitamin D3, C, B, zinc, probiotics etc.
The above information was shared on a COVID survivor group. Here is the original post on Instagram:
Let’s share this information with friends and family, because it can really make a difference. Be safe, people. This too will pass!