Celebrity nutritionist Pooja Makhija’s Instagram is a treasure trove of wholesome recipes and health secrets and techniques. This time round, she has shared the recipe of a wholesome and scrumptious mango cheesecake, and we are able to’t wait to strive it out!
Mango season is right here, and we’re tremendous excited! After all, the ‘king of fruits’ can improve the style of smoothies, salads, shakes and the most effective of all—desserts. Yes women, simply the considered digging into that mango pudding or cheesecake is making us tremendous hungry. But how can we indulge with none guilt, when these candy treats are loaded with energy? Well, superstar nutritionist Pooja Makhija has the proper answer for you.
In her latest Instagram submit, she has shared the recipe of a mango cheesecake that’s equal components wholesome and scrumptious. You heard it proper—plus, it seems so droolworthy!
Here’s what she wrote, “I am telling you this is the best, healthiest dessert I’ve ever made! And it was soooooo good! (I swear even normal people will love — I’m apparently considered abnormal to most)”.
Check out her submit now:
So, are you able to check out this cheesecake?
Here’s what you want:
2 cups hung curd
1 tsp natural stevia powder
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 mango, cubed or sliced
A handful of cherries
5-6 halves walnuts
- In a bowl, add hung curd, pure natural stevia powder and vanilla extract.
2. Whisk properly until tremendous easy.
- Line a bowl with baking paper. Pour in half the whisked curd.
- Add the cubed or sliced mangoes.
- Add the opposite half of the hung curd to type the underside layer.
- Pit the cherries utilizing a chopstick.
- Crush the walnuts by hand so as to add a aspect layer.
- Refrigerate in a single day earlier than including toppings, after which serve!
Voila, your cheesecake is now able to chunk into! You can completely deal with your family and friends to this superb candy deal with. Trust us, they’re going to love you!