Bihar Board 10th Result 2022 scrutiny registration begins today, April 2, 2022. Candidates can apply on-line by the official website of BSEB on biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB will start the Class 10 scrutiny registration course of from April 2, 2022 onwards. Candidates who’ve appeared for Bihar Class 10 examination and are usually not happy with their marks can apply for the scrutiny of answer sheets by the official website of BSEB on biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The registration course of for scrutiny is from April 2 to April 4, 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for scrutiny must pay ₹70/- as charges by on-line mode. These easy steps will be checked beneath to register for scrutiny of answer sheets.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2022: How to use for scrutiny
- Visit the official web sites — biharboardonline.com or scrutiny.biharboardonline.com
- Click on the designated scrutiny or recheck hyperlink.
- Enter particulars together with roll code, roll quantity and registration quantity.
- Login utilizing the system-generated application ID.
- Choose topics for scrutiny, or rechecking by clicking on the containers in entrance of every topic.
- Click on the ‘fee payment’ possibility and pay the scrutiny charge utilizing bank card, debit card, or web banking.
The Class 10 consequence was declared on March 31, 2022. The general move share was 79.88 %. This year, as many as 4,24, 857 college students have obtained first division, whereas 5,10,411 college students have obtained second division, and three,47,637 college students have gotten third division.