RailTel Corporation of India Limited is scheduled to finalise the preliminary public providing share allotment on Tuesday, February 23, after the ₹819 crore IPO acquired an amazing response with an oversubscription of 42.39 instances. Qualified institutional consumers (QIBs) subscribed to their half 65.14 instances, whereas non-institutional buyers subscribed to the reserved half 73.25 instances and retail particular person buyers (RIIs) subscribed 16.78 instances.
“It is heartening to see the overwhelming response from investors across all categories,” Puneet Chawla, chairperson and managing director of RailTel, was quoted as saying by information company PTI.
The Union cupboard had accredited the IPO of the state-owned info and communications know-how infrastructure supplier by diluting up to 25 per cent of the federal government’s stake. The gray market premium of RailTel went over ₹14 of the difficulty value. A 15 per cent gray market premium was seen at ₹108.
The buyers can check the allotment status of their utilized shares on RailTel via KFin Technologies Private Limited web site. KFin Technologies Private Limited is a full kind right here (Sebi) registered entity liable for IPO allotment and refund processing. Investors may also check their subscription status via the BSE web site.
Also Read | Puducherry CM Narayanasamy loses belief vote in meeting
How to check status on the KFIN web site:
1. Use the hyperlink (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) or on the house web page of the positioning click on IPO status.
2. Post that, choose the IPO and enter both the application quantity or DPID/Client ID or PAN particulars.
3. Enter the application quantity within the case of the application quantity field. In case of the choice of DPID/Client ID field, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
4. Enter the everlasting account quantity particulars in case of choice of PAN.
5. For the final step, a given captcha shall be required to enter, after inputting the right captcha, click on submit.
Process for checking status via BSE web site:
1. Use the hyperlink (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx).
2. Choose the difficulty sort as fairness and the difficulty identify as RailTel Corporation of India from the drop-down listing menu, when the IPO allotment will get declared.
3. Enter the application quantity and PAN. Lastly, click on on the search tab for particulars.
RailTel is scheduled to make its debut on the stock markets on February 26.