ICAI CA May Exam 2021 registration hyperlink can be activated as we speak at 10 am. Candidate can apply on-line via official website icaiexam.icai.org. Check how to apply beneath.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 04, 2021 08:28 AM IST
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will reopen the application window for ICAI CA May Exam 2021 on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. The registration hyperlink can be activated at 10 am on the official website of ICAI on icai.org. Candidates who need to apply for the examination can do it by May 6, 2021, until 11.59 pm.
The application kind can be accessible for Chartered Accountants Final, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Post Qualification Course viz.: Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination, and International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT). Candidates may have to pay ₹600/- as late charges.
ICAI CA May Exam 2021: How to apply
Candidates who need to register for the examination can apply by following these easy steps given beneath.
• Visit the official website of ICAI on icaiexam.icai.org.
• Click on login hyperlink accessible on the house web page.
• Enter the login credentials and click on on submit.
• Fill within the application kind and make the fee of application charges.
• Click on submit and obtain the affirmation web page.
• Keep a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
The CA May Exam 2021 has been postponed due to rising COVID19 circumstances throughout the nation. The determination to reopen the registration hyperlink was taken within the curiosity of the welfare & well-being of the scholars and to mitigate their hardships.