IGNOU has began the registration strategy of on-line courses for overseas candidates. Candidates can apply on-line by the official website of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. Check tips on how to apply and paperwork required beneath.
PUBLISHED ON APR 08, 2021 11:49 AM IST
Indira Gandhi National Open University has activated the registration hyperlink for IGNOU Admission 2021 on-line courses for overseas students. All overseas students from SAARC and Non-SAARC nations, Foreign Students Residing in India (FSRI), and NRI can register on-line by the official website of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
A complete of 16 on-line courses on the degree of masters and bachelors other than Diploma and Certificate programmes have been provided to the overseas students. The academics will be capable of train the students with the assistance of movies and related studying supplies. Candidates who wish to register on-line for the courses can examine the paperwork wanted for it.
1. Scanned Photograph (lower than 100 KB)
2. Scanned Signature (lower than 100 KB)
3. Scanned copy of Age Proof (lower than 200 KB)
4. Scanned copy of related Educational Qualification (lower than 200 KB)
5. Passport/Visa/Study Visa
6. Citizenship Card/Proof of Nationality
7. Proof of residence in India (if Applicable)
8. OCI/PIO/UNHCR Refugee Card
How to Apply
To apply for the courses, overseas candidates can comply with these easy steps given beneath.
• Visit the official website of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
• Click on hyperlink for the overseas students obtainable on the house web page.
• Register by getting into the small print requested.
• Once finished, login to the account and fill within the application type.
• Make the cost of application charges and click on on submit.
• Your application has been submitted.
• Download the web page and maintain a tough copy of the identical for additional want.