India Post has prolonged the final date to use for GDS posts in Maharashtra and Bihar. The registration date has been prolonged until May 29, 2021 by the official web site of India Post on appost.in.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 27, 2021 09:52 AM IST
India Post has prolonged the final date to use for Gramin Dak Sevak posts for Bihar and Maharashtra circle. The registration course of has been prolonged until May 29, 2021. Candidates who wish to apply for the GDS posts can apply on-line by the official web site of India Post on appost.in. This recruitment drive will refill 4368 posts.
Out of the full 4368 posts, 1940 vacancies are for Gramin Dak Sevak Bihar circle and 2482 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Maharashtra circle. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts can observe these easy steps given under.
India Post Recruitment 2021: How to use
• Visit the official web site of India Post on appost.in.
• Click on Apply on-line hyperlink obtainable on the house web page.
• Enter the registration quantity and circle making use of for and click on on submit.
• Fill up the application type and make the fee of application charges.
• Once completed, click on on submit.
• Download the affirmation web page and preserve a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
The application charges for UR/OBC/EWS class candidates is ₹100/. The feminine, SC/ST candidates and PWD class candidates are exempted from fee of application charges. The fee of application charges ought to be completed by credit score/ debit card or by internet banking.