Indian Army will finish the registration course of for SSC Officers put up tomorrow, June 4, 2021. Candidates can apply on-line via the official website of the Indian Army on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 03, 2021 10:07 AM IST
Indian Army will finish the registration course of for SSC Officers put up tomorrow, June 4, 2021. Candidates who haven’t utilized for the posts can apply on-line via the official website of Indian Army on joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registration course of was began on May 7, 2021. This recruitment drive will replenish 8 posts out of which 6 for males and a pair of for males candidates.
Candidates ought to be regulation graduates to use for the put up within the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch. They ought to have minimal 55 p.c mixture marks in LLB Degree (three years skilled after commencement or 5 years after 10+2 examination). The candidates ought to be eligible for registration as an advocates with the Bar Council of India/State.
Join Indian Army 2021: How to use
To apply for the posts, candidates can observe these easy steps given under.
• Visit the official website of the Indian Army on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
• Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ after which click on ‘Registration’ hyperlink obtainable on the web page.
• Fill within the on-line registration type after studying the directions fastidiously.
• Once registration is completed, candidates should apply on-line by filling all of the details.
• Click on submit and obtain the affirmation web page.
• Keep a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, half-hour after last closure of on-line application on final day.