MUMBAI: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education (MSBSHSE) will possibly announce the results of the Maharashtra HSC Class 12 2020 on Wednesday (July 15). Once declared, the Maharashtra HSC Class 12 2020 result will be available on the official MSBSHSE website:
mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in and mahresult.nic.in.
This is how students check the result of HSC Maharashtra 2020 online.
1. Visit the MSBSHSE website: mahresult.nic.in
2. Click on the link for the 12th Maharashtra result and enter your credentials
3. Now, enter your list number or seat number, the mother’s name for the 12th Maharashtra result
4. Students must enter their data to verify the HSC result
5. Verify your name and brands and download your electronic copy for future use
Students have been facilitated to verify their Maharashtra Board SSC and HSC 2020 result by SMS. They just need to opt for the message option on their phone, and type MH and send it to 57766.
More than 13 lakh students had appeared on the HSC Class 12 exams, which were scheduled between March 7 and the first week of April. Examinations of some documents were later canceled due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent national blockade announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to curb the spread of the deadly virus in the country.
The state government called for the results to be announced in July after the Ministry of Human Resources ordered the states to announce all pending results in July.
The Maharashtra board had begun evaluating the answer sheets since May 6. As of June 19, it was reported that around 42,000 rupees from approximately 50,000 answer sheets were evaluated for the Mumbai division.