IBPS SO recruitment exam 2020: The recruitment exam for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) specialist officers posts will likely be performed on December 26 and 27. The paper will likely be of two hours and 50 questions will likely be requested from the sections English language (50 marks), reasoning (50 marks) and common consciousness (50 marks) every with particular reference to the banking trade.
The candidates who will seem within the recruitment exam must observe the Covid-19 tips, mandated by the federal government, with out it they won’t be allowed to look within the exam.
IBPS SO recruitment exam 2020: COVID-19 tips, important instructions to observe
1. Candidates ought to put on their very own face masks and are suggested to hold their very own bottle of sanitiser and a clear bottle of water.
2. Candidates want to take care of an area of at the least six ft from one another always. Queue supervisor/ ropes and ground marks will likely be organized exterior the check centre. Candidates are to observe the instructions offered by check centre workers.
3. The candidates are required to sanitise their fingers before entry contained in the centre. They must undertake the Covid-19 self-declaration.
4. Do not overlook to hold your admit card and picture ID on the examination venue in any case. Keep in thoughts that no softcopy of admit card in cell telephones will likely be accepted for verification on the centre. You received’t be allowed to look for the paper in case you overlook it.
5. There are few gadgets which aren’t allowed contained in the hall corresponding to cellphones, pagers or every other communication units. Carrying the identical will result in disqualification of the candidates.
The recruitment exam will likely be performed for the posts of IT officer (scale I), agricultural area officer (scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (scale I), regulation officer (scale I), HR/ personnel officer (scale I), and advertising and marketing officer (scale I).