Gujarat chief minister Bhupendra Patel, who took cost of the highest put up only a few days again, inducted 24 new ministers into his cupboard on Thursday, a year forward of the meeting elections in the state. No ministers from former CM Vijay Rupani’s ministry have been included in Patel’s cupboard.
Bhupendra Patel, 59, was sworn in because the seventeenth chief minister of Gujarat on Monday after the sudden resignation of Vijay Rupani.
Patel can even maintain the house division, basic administration division, data and broadcast, industries, mines and minerals, capital initiatives, city improvement, city housing and Narmada and ports.
It is being noticed that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is aiming to make a big influence forward of subsequent year’s meeting elections with the brand new ministry. Earlier in the day, Gujarat governor Acharya Devvrat administered the oath to 10 cupboard ministers and 14 ministers of state, together with 5 ministers of state with impartial cost.
The recent faces in Gujarat cupboard embody former Assembly Speaker Rajendra Trivedi and former state BJP president Jitu Vaghani.
Here is the entire listing of the ministers beneath Bhupendra Patel’s management:
1. Rajendra Trivedi– Revenue, legislation and justice, and legislative and parliamentary affairs.
2. Jitu Vaghani- Education.
3. Rushikesh Patel- Health and household welfare and medical training, water resources and water provide.
4. Purnesh Modi- Roads and constructing, transport, civil aviation, tourism and pilgrimage.
5. Raghavji Patel- Agriculture and animal husbandry.
6. Kanubhai Desai- Finance, power and petrochemicals.
7. Kiritsinh Rana- Forest, setting, local weather change, and printing and stationery.
8. Naresh Patel- Tribal improvement and meals and civil provide.
9. Pradip Parmar- Social justice and empowerment.
10. Arjunsinh Chauhan- Rural improvement and rural housing.
Ministers of state:
1. Mukesh Patel- Agriculture and power and petrochemicals
2. Nimisha Suthar- Tribal improvement, well being and household welfare and medical training
3. Arvind Raiyani- Transport, civil aviation, tourism and pilgrimage improvement.
4. Kuber Dindor- Higher and technical training, legislative and parliamentary affairs.
5. Kirtisinh Vaghela- Primary, secondary and grownup training.
6. Gajendrasinh Parmar- Food and civil provide.
7. R C Makwana- Social justice and empowerment.
8. Vinod Moradia- Urban improvement and concrete housing.
9. Deva Malam- Animal husbandry.
Ministers of state with impartial cost:
1. Harsh Sanghvi- Home, catastrophe administration and police housing; MoS in sports activities, youth and cultural actions, NRI, excise and prohibition, border safety and prisons.
2. Jagdish Panchal- Cottage industries, cooperation, salt (*24*) and protocol, industries, forest and Environment, local weather change and printing and stationery
3. Brijesh Merja- Labour and Employment, Panchayats; MoS in rural improvement and rural Housing.
4. Jitu Choudhary- Kalpsar and fisheries, MoS in Narmada, water resources and water provide.
5. Manisha Vakil- Women and youngster improvement, junior minister in social justice and empowerment.
(With PTI inputs)