Restaurants, bars, golf equipment and accommodations in Delhi will probably be allowed to serve liquor on a trial foundation between September 9 and 30, after lieutenant governor Anil Baijal cleared the Delhi authorities’s proposal to permit the sale of alcoholic drinks to dine-in prospects on Thursday. The transfer got here days after the central authorities, in its pointers, allowed bars to open throughout the nation.
Thursday’s order comes with stringent security protocols to be adopted in all eating places, pubs, golf equipment, bars and accommodations. Here are 5 things one should hold in thoughts before making plans
1. Wearing masks is obligatory for each prospects and staff.
2. It is healthier to get a reservation first as a result of eating places, bars, pubs and accommodations could have to be sure that no more than 50% of their seats are occupied at any given level, which might lead to a lengthy wait exterior the premises.
3. The dance flooring will probably be lacking and so will the bar stools – the concept is to guarantee social distancing. Also, bars usually are not allowed to serve prospects who usually are not allotted a correct desk.
4. All prospects will probably be screened with thermal scanners and anybody with a physique temperature above regular or with flu-like signs will probably be denied entry.
5. Restaurants, bars, pubs and accommodations won’t be allowed to function in containment zones. As of now Delhi has 922 sealed areas.
6. It is greatest to test the listing of precautions on the Delhi authorities web site before making plans.