Warrior Trading is a trade education and signage service that has been actively serving traders since 2012. Above all else, the service is grounded in education and community, providing a solid foundation from which to build.
With a Warrior Trading membership, you will have access to a trading simulator, trading courses that many universities would have trouble competing with, and live guidance from respected experts in the industry.
Founded by Ross Cameron, who is an active live mentor to this day, the platform has earned an A rating as an accredited company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Not to mention, with 250 customer reviews on BBB, the company earned an excellent 4.98 out of 5 stars.
Although the service has thousands of satisfied customers and the technology, community and education that you will have access to are hard to ignore, it is expensive. The lowest price you’ll pay to participate in a starter course is $ 997, and those who want to go Pro with an annual subscription will have to shell out a whopping $ 5,997.
However, if you are an aspiring day trader aiming to make the stock market your full-time job, or if you are an expert looking to hone your trading skills, chances are you will find the services offered at Warrior Trading well. Worth the price. Here are some of the most attractive benefits of membership:
Most people who learn to trade on a day-to-day basis do so by teaching themselves. Unfortunately, this leads to high failure rates and stories that start with “I lost thousands of dollars …” get spread through social channels.
Although anything is possible with practice, and trial and error can be an effective yet relentless teacher, learning seems to happen much faster with guided education.
Warrior Trading’s main offering is its educational material.
Users of merchant education courses have access in the form of articles and videos, and are much more involved than you would normally find on the Internet. Each course comes with a video that goes over everything you need to know to implement the strategy that the course is teaching as a tool to improve your profitability in the marketplace.
One step that Warrior Trading courses take that many others don’t take is trying. Once you are confident in your knowledge of the course topic, you can take the quiz associated with the lessons provided. If you pass the quiz, you are ready to implement the concept in your trading strategy and test it in real time using the Warrior Trading simulator.
Live group mentoring
Since education is at the core of the offering brought to you by Warrior Trading, it only makes sense that the service comes with live group tutoring, albeit only with a Warrior Pro subscription.
However, the tutoring programs are worth the additional cost.
Even Ross Cameron, the founder of Warrior Trading, is an active mentor, sharing his deep knowledge of the market with those who serve him. Live tutoring sessions are webinars where traders learn all about charts, how to use the tools provided on the company platform, and how to define short-term opportunities to take advantage of large-scale profits.
During these live mentoring sessions, group members can ask questions and get the answers they need to better understand some of the more complex, yet profitable, short-term strategies that active traders use in today’s market.
Daily transaction chat rooms
This is another area where Warrior Trading shines. Members have access to live business chat rooms. These rooms are where the community really comes out.
When you log into your account during market hours, you will have access to multiple chat rooms hosted by moderators with different styles and skill sets. As with trader training webinars, one of the most popular chat rooms, a room focused on small-cap stock trading, is moderated by Cameron, the incredibly hands-on founder of the company.
If you want to trade large-cap stocks, you can also join the trading room led by Mike Herman, an expert in large-cap stock trading.
Regardless of which one you choose, you will have the advantage of engaging in conversations with the business community. While that’s powerful in and of itself, it’s just the icing on the cake. The real value of these rooms is the live trading that takes place within them.
As the trading community chat, Cameron, Herman, and other savvy traders share their screens while actively trading, explaining everything that happens in the process. Not only is this incredibly educational, but it gives traders the opportunity to follow the leader, so to speak, which has two key benefits:
- Win with the best . The Warrior Trading platform moderators are highly respected experts with years of experience and a proven track record of compelling performance. Trading with these experts gives you the ability to take advantage of the profitability they enjoy.
- Volume moves the markets . The chat rooms offered to members are incredibly active. Although an individual investor does not necessarily have the leverage to spark big market movements, buying and selling among a large group of traders can really move the needle. As seen with the Big Short Squeeze , joining retail investors can, and often do, tip the balance of supply and demand. With such a large and active member base, Warrior Trading gives you the ability to participate in activities with a large group.
Courses based on proven trading strategies
Warrior Trading offers an intuitive educational platform, but it is far from complicated. In fact, the lessons provided are clear, concise, and teach you exactly what they say they will teach you before you begin. The courses taught include:
- Initiation course to the warrior . The 15-chapter Beginner’s Course is a crash course on day trading from a high-level perspective. In this course, you will learn how to find the right opportunities as a trader, the basics of fundamental and technical analysis,and other fundamental information.
- Small-cap intraday trading . This 20-chapter course is designed to teach you the basics of trading stocks with market capitalizations of less than $ 1 billion. One of the first lessons you will learn in this course is how to manage risk while trading. The course also covers complex topics such as chart patterns, tax and accounting, and detailed strategies for those looking to trade stocks with smaller market limits.
- Large-cap intraday trading . This 13 chapter course is similar to the small cap course. However, many traders prefer large-cap stocks because they believe that these assets make more predictable moves in the market. As with other courses created by Warrior Trading, the lessons are designed to turn the beginner into a professional.
- Options and swing trading . This course includes three chapters that cover swing trading and five that cover options trading. Provides a detailed breakdown of what these types of trading are and how to use them to expand your profitability in the market.
- How to trade on the day with an IRA account . Finally, this is a one-lesson course that teaches you how to day trade with your retirement account. To most experts, that appears to be a conflict of interest, as intraday trading is a risky process and investments for retirement should generally be more stable. However, if you are interested in taking a high-risk, high-return approach to saving for retirement, this course is for you.
One of the key trading tools that subscribers enjoy on the Warrior Trading platform is the trading simulator. The tool allows you to test your trading skills in a paper trading environment instead of using real money. It works like a real brokerage account , showing you what your movements would do in the market in real time.
It is always best to try new strategies in a paper trading environment before risking your hard-earned money on a real brokerage account. However, it is worth mentioning that the trading simulator is an optional add-on for Warrior Starter and Warrior Pro memberships, which provide 30 days and 90 days, respectively, of free access with membership and a normal fee of $ 79 per month. or $ 197. per quarter to renew.
Customizable stock scanners
If you were to review all the stocks in the market to determine if each is within the parameters you need to make reliable predictions of price movement, you would never have enough time to trade.
Successful traders use stock filters to solve this problem, and Warrior Trading’s filter is incredibly powerful. Many filters offer fixed criteria, giving you little control over the exact types of stocks you select, causing specific types of movements to appear in the market. That is not the case with this evaluator.
Warrior Trading members have access to a fully customizable filter, making it possible to search for specific types of stocks, in specific industries, and perform specific types of moves. Being able to browse the entire market for the exact opportunities you are looking for is invaluable.
There are two levels of membership offered for the Warrior Trading platform. These include:
Features offered through the initial subscription include:
- Education on demand . With this membership, you will have access to a long list of master classes, all of which offer an easy-to-use approach to learning the intricacies of trading in the financial markets.
- Live trading chat rooms . During trading hours, Starter members have access to live trading chat rooms to communicate with other community members and follow while trading room moderators run.
- Partial access to stock evaluators . Novice members do not have full access to all the customization capabilities in the action filters, but they do have access to use the feature-limited filters.
- The warrior initiation course . Finally, Starter members have access to the Warrior Starter course, a 15-chapter intensive course on day trading, risk management, popular strategies and other fundamental knowledge.
The Warrior Starter membership has a starting price of $ 997. After the first 30 days of membership, you will be automatically enrolled in a monthly service at a cost of $ 197 per month. As with all memberships, you will have the option to cancel at any time.
If you take advantage of the Pro service, you will have access to all of the above plus the following:
- Full access to Stock Screener . Professional members have full access to all the capabilities offered by the company’s stock appraiser. This means that you will have full control over customization to find the exact opportunities you are looking for.
- Additional professional courses . Additional daily trading courses that Pro members have access to include intraday small cap trading, intraday large cap trading, option and swing trading, and intraday IRA trading.
- Live group mentoring and recordings of mentoring sessions . Professional members have access to six live group mentoring sessions each month. You will also have access to unlimited recordings of live group tutoring sessions.
- Live commercial archives . Ross records all his trades live and offers them in an organized list for Pro members.
The Warrior Pro membership comes with two payment options.
- 1-Year Membership : If you decide to pay for a 1-year membership in advance, you will pay $ 5,997. The 1-year membership is not automatically enrolled in a subscription.
- 90-Day Membership : If you prefer to sign up for a 90-day membership with a subscription model after 90 days, you will pay an initial fee of $ 4,297. Once the 90-day period ends, you will be automatically enrolled in a monthly membership at a price of $ 197 per month.
While the 1-year membership may seem to make more sense, that price breaks down to $ 499 per month. If you plan to maintain access to chat rooms for the long term, the 90-day membership followed by a $ 197 per month fee converts to a discount on the second year of services.
With over 500,000 subscribers and 5,000 paying members, Warrior Trading is a popular source of business education. Some of the most important benefits members enjoy include:
- World-class educational materials . Successful traders will tell you that their success was based on education, whether through courses or trial and error. The educational materials offered through the service are some of the best in the business, designed to provide you with everything you need to become a full-time trader.
- Mentoring from experienced traders . The platform’s mentors and moderators are obviously experts in technical analysis. Their expertise is not only proven in the amount of popularity the platform has reached, but in the profits generated as members watch the professionals trade in real time.
- Access to a community of merchants . Money is often not talked about openly. For most people, it is an awkward conversation. Through this platform, you will have the ability to build relationships with like-minded operators who enjoy talking about the process. Not only does this add a fun factor, it gives you the ability to learn from a vast community of other members.
- Find the opportunities you are looking for quickly . There are many free and paid action filters online. However, few are as intuitive and capable of customizing as much as the one you will find on this platform. Warrior Trading Evaluator makes it easy to find trading opportunities.
Although there are many reasons to consider becoming a Warrior Trading member, there are also some downsides to the platform:
- Membership is expensive . Although there are more expensive educational platforms, this service is at the higher end of the price spectrum. Many novice investors will not be willing to shell out nearly $ 1,000 for the Starter membership.
- Designed for those with a high tolerance for risk . The educational materials are second to none, but all focus on the high-risk world of short-term trading. If you have a low or moderate tolerance for risk , these strategies will not be the best for you.
- The simulator is an optional add-on . There are tons of free simulators online today, and while the Warrior Trading simulator is intuitive, it really should be free with a membership at any level.
- Focused on the stock market . The business education provided is specific to the stock market. If you want to learn how to trade currencies or futures , it may not be the best option.
Due to its extensive educational material and its popularity among novice and expert traders, the platform was nominated for the “Best Educator” award at the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Benzinga Fintech Awards.
The Warrior Trading education platform is an attractive offering, ideal for those looking to do full-time income trading, novice investors looking to learn day trading, or even expert traders looking to improve their skills. But it is not suitable for everyone.
If you’re unwilling to take the significant risks associated with intraday trading, or spend nearly $ 1,000 to learn how to trade, you’ll want to seek investor education elsewhere.
Nonetheless, with top-of-the-line educational materials, a massive community, and the ability to participate in live tutoring sessions, this platform deserves serious consideration for those wanting to learn how to trade.