- Shahrukh Khan came forward to fight with Coronavirus
- Big announcements made for the war from Corona
- Tweeted information
PM Narendra Modi had appealed to the people of the country to donate relief money for the war with Coronavirus. On his appeal, eminent people from Bollywood, business, sports and other fields came to the fore and donated freely to the PM Relief Fund. Akshay Kumar donated 25 crores. After his donation, Shah Rukh Khan was being targeted on social media. But now Shah Rukh Khan has come out in a battle with Coronavirus and has made several big announcements one after the other. Tweeted his information about it.
In these times it’s imp to make everyone around u working tirelessly for u .. not related to u .. perhaps even unknown to u … to feel they are not alone and by themselves. Let’s just make sure we all do our little bit to look after each other. India and all Indians are One Family. https://t.co/LWz4wQGaPe
– Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) April 2, 2020
Shah Rukh Khan has announced many more help along with donating to PM Cares fund. His film production company Red Chili tweeted. The tweet reads: “1. Kolkata Knight Riders co-honors Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri Khan, Juhi Chawla Mehta and Jai Mehta have pledged to contribute to the PM Cares Fund.
2. Gauri Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, owners of Red Chili, have also pledged to contribute to the Maharashtra CM Relief Fund.
3. Contribution of 50,000 personal proactive equipment ie PPE for the support and safety of health care workers.
4. Resolve to feed 5500 families of Mumbai daily for one month in collaboration with Mir Foundation
5. To provide meal kits to poor and daily wage laborers for one month.
6. Assisting acid Survivors, etc. “
Shah Rukh Khan has made many big announcements for the fight with Coronavirus in this way. His move is being highly appreciated on social media. Please tell that the cases of coronavirus in the country increased to 1,965 on Thursday, and there have been 50 deaths so far. According to the Union Health Ministry, 1,764 people are currently infected with the corona virus in the country. While 150 people are those who have either been discharged after treatment or have gone to other countries. In the last 24 hours, 328 new cases (based on yesterday’s afternoon data) have come up. At the same time, 12 people have died in the last 24 hours. According to the data released by the ministry on Thursday morning, nine new cases of corona virus were reported in the country, out of which four cases were reported from Maharashtra, three from Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh and one each from Punjab. 13 people died in Maharashtra more than the virus in the country.